With the SQLyog MySQL GUI 12.19 release, we have added a range of features that include virtual columns support for MySQL, estab..
Changes as compared to 12.16 include:
* Fixed a memory leak as well as a crash in ‘session restore’ when writin..
Changes as compared to 12.15 include:
* Schema Designer may now optionally use ‘portrait’ or ‘landscape’ layout ..
Changes as compared to 12.14 include:
* The search for the connections and databases is now faster and simpler, ..
Changes as compared to 12.13 include:
* Added an option in “Export as SQL Dump”, “Export Table Data As..” and “S..
Changes as compared to SQLyog MySQL GUI 12.12 include:
* Due to use of an old Plink version in older versions ..
Changes as compared to 12.11 include:
* XML files can now be imported from GUI controls in table menu/context menu ..
Important notes: .
* This release requires that user re-enters his registration key. Please have it available when upgrading. T..
Rolling out a major design refresh to the most powerful manager, admin and GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB. The aim of this relea..
Important note: With the 12.0 release we changed registration keys. The new key is available for registered users from our Custo..