Changes (as compared to beta 1) include:
* Added a filtering option in Data Search. You may select to search specific data types only and/or a subset of databases in a connection, a subset of tables in a database or a subset of columns in a table.
* ALTER VIEW could fail to open the view definition in MySQL 5.1+ if an underlying table was ALTERed after creation of the VIEW. This is a server bug due to which SHOW CREATE TABLE failed. SQLyog now works around this bug by fetching the VIEW definition from information_schema if SHOW CREATE TABLE fails. One limitation of this is that the ALGORITHM clause will not necessarily be the exact one specified while creating the view as Information_Schema has no record of the ALGORITHM clause.
* Execute SQL Script will now show data transfered in percentage rather than the size. Once the execution/import is succesfull it will show the total size.
* Removed extra whitespace in query when displayed in the message tab due to an error.
* The execution time displayed for a query is now formatted for better readability.
* SJA could fail to send mails when using a SMTP server on localhost.