Changes (as compared to 9.1) include:
* The ‘Foreign Key lookup’ introduced in 9.0 is now also available in RESULT tab. With HTTP-tunnel this is not possible however.
* Added a calender control for managing DATE, DATETIME and TIMESTAMP columns.
* Data Search enhancements: 1) Added an option to search on column level. 2) Added Google-style “+” and “-” operators meaning ‘exact match’ and ‘not matching’. ‘+’ and -‘ may be combined with “double quotes” and the NULL keyword. 3) Added an option to use hexadecimal patterns for search using x’..’ notation (note that this feature requires MySQL 4.1 or higher).
* Added an option to clone a connection in the connection manager.
* With multiple connections open simultaneously the active connection could display a warning that data were not saved belonging to another connection.
* On Windows Vista and higher CSV-import of numerical data written in ‘scientific notation’ failed.
* Fixed a crash with ‘stored programs’ if the ‘stored program’ definition was loaded from a file with a long name (too long to display fully in the tabbed interface). This bug was introduced in 9.1