Changes (as compared to 9.02) include:
* Data Search (that was introduced in 9.0 beta but removed in 9.0 GA) is back. We have added an option to search on global/server level and an option to use regular expressions for search.
* Quite a lot of dialogs have been made resizable. This includes ‘Reorder Columns’, ‘Copy Table’, ‘Add Favorites’, ‘Organize Favorites’, ‘Export as SQL Dump’, ‘Export As (CSV/html/…)’, ‘Table Diagnostics’ and ‘Copy Database’. Those left that are not resizable now are either those where it would not make sense and some that will very soon be replaced with another interface.
* Redesigned the ‘advanced’ option in Import External Data tool.
* The ‘Job manager’ could fail to add jobs from the SJA wizards. This bug was introduced in 8.8.
* Import External Data could fail to display all columns of target table when importing from a source containing lesser columns than target.
* In TEXT mode the last row of data could fail to display if it contained a NULL value.
* Export (to various formats) could cause SQLyog to ‘hang’ with tables with 500+ columns.
* In ‘export as Excel XML’ it was possible to enter alphabetics for numerical parameters and the result of the export was unpredictable.
* In ‘Import External Data .. advanced’ the complete job would abort even if user had only specified an abort condition for a single table. Also when the table was not present in the target and abort option was selected only the table structure was created and no data were imported. These bugs were introduced in 9.0.
* In ‘edit’ menu the shortcut to ‘execute query’ was always displayed as F5 irrespective of user setting. This is a regression introduced in 9.0.
* When opening SQLyog will now only display a Query tab (and no Query Builder or Schema Designer tab as before).