Changes (as compared to 8.82 ) include:
* Added an option (in GRID and FORM view) to look up/search valid values for columns having Foreign Key CONSTRAINTS.
* Added an option to ‘Search Data’ in a database or a table. Just enter any string, perform the search and tables with all matches can be accessed – even for UPDATE – with a single click.
Please refer documentation (help..help menu) for full details on the new major features listed above.
* In CSV-exports NULL-values can be written as a user-specified string. “\N’ is default for compliance with MySQL (SELECT INTO OUTFILE and LOAD DATA), but for use with other programs (such as spreadsheets) other options may be relevant.
* Added an option to automatically add ‘child’ tables to selected tables (before it was only possible to add ‘parent’ tables) in Schema Designer.
* Added a “Change Background Color” option in Edit menu.
* Data entered from the GUI to mange ENUM/SET types were not escaped properly what caused problems with the ” ‘ ” (single quote) and ” \ ” (backslash) character.
* Focus in Object Browser was lost when creating a Stored Procedure.
* There is now a button/link to open the log file in each dialog wherever it is referred.
* Fixed an issue where non-binary data were displayed as “(Binary/Image)”.
* Now TAB/SHIFT+TAB keys will rotate through buttons, check-boxes and tools in Result/Table Data tabs.
* Fixed a crash occurring when running Schema Sync and a Query Builder or Schema Designer TAB was active in the program main window.