Changes (as compared to beta1 ) include:
* Modified the SQLyog installer to prevent installing on an unsupported platform.
* Fixed a bug in automatic indentation introduced in 8.7. The cursor was not indented correctly following the previous line if indentation was more than one SPACE or TAB character.
* An orphaned PLINK instance could be left running when closing a SSH connection. It would typically happen with rather slow servers or connections and when connection was closed very shortly after it was established.
* The memory handling improvements for DATA and RESULT tab in beta1 were not complete in RESULT tab.
* All SPACES were stripped out when displaying the query at the bottom of RESULT tab. This bug was introduced in beta1.