Changes (as compared to beta 2 ) include:
* Several ‘refinements’ with drag’n’drop and FORMS.
* The fix for slow initialization with large autocomplete databases that was introduced in 8.62 and reverted again in 8.63 is now included again. It has stabilized with this build.
* ‘–‘ (two hyphens) followed by TAB (not only SPACE) is a valid MySQL single-line comment. We did not handle TAB in this context.
* The fix for formatting issues with text-mode and multiple multi-line strings in beta2 introduced new issues. This includes a truncation of text display in some cases and a buffer violation (the latter could crash SQLyog).
* Fixed a crash while copying to clipboard from table data/result tab.
* Autocomplete could sometimes delete the character following cursor position.
* CREATE/ALTER TABLE now ignores NULL entered as default for a NULLable column. It is redundant. Before invalid syntax was generated.
* With specific user operations in Connections manager a connection could be saved even if user replied NO the the ‘save question’. Also the connection manager now does not prompt user to save changes if only password/passphrase is changed and it is selected not to save password/passphrase.
* The FIND dialogue sometimes failed to keep focus on the FIND dialogue itself (recent fix was not complete).
* When copy/pasting from the editor we will now copy LETTERCASE as displayed (not necessarily as entered if automatic keyword CAPITALIZATION feature is ON). This restores behavior of 8.6x to 8.7.