Changes (as compared to 8.6 beta2) include:
* The new User Management dialog (introduced in beta1) is now resizable.
* Added options to filter on ‘%value’ and ‘value%’ in both the ‘Filter’ menus and ‘Custom Filter’ dialogs.
* All TIME datatypes (also (YEAR(2)) are now fully supported with sorting and filtering in RESULT tab. Year(2) will sort like 70..99..00..69 (like the server itself does).
* CTRL+INS and SHIFT+INS keyboard shortcuts will now copy and paste (like CTRL+C and CTRL+V) in GRIDS.
* When opening a ANSI-encoded file with non-ASCII characters the encoding would not be detected correctly, and the content would garble (no issue with UTF8 and (Windows) UTF16-encoded files). This bug was introduced in 8.3.
* SQL exports added redundant Unix-linebreaks, what would cause some editors to display an empty line. This bug was introduced in 8.4.
* Fixed some minor bugs with custom filter in RESULT tab.
* The Windows Explorer dialog for selecting files to be opened could display garbage characters at the beginning with non-English locales. The reason was SPACE characters incorrectly added by SQLyog.
* SQLyog could crash when connecting from ‘import external data’ wizard to a source database with a huge number of tables in it.