Changes (as compared to 8.4) include:
* This version introduces a tabbed interface for connections. Tabs will be colored (if chosen) like the Object Browser. Note that the meaning of shortcuts Ctrl+number have changed: they will now shift between connection tabs. The old Ctrl+number shortcuts have been changed to Ctrl+Shift+number.
* Added an option to ‘duplicate row’ from DATA tab GRID context menu. Tables with auto_increment columns are handled. Note that handling all other CONSTRAINTs is user’s responsibility.
* When a GRID operation returns a warning there is now a clickable link for SHOW WARNINGS. Note: this is not implemented for HTTP tunneling.
* It was not possible to enter a value higher than 999,999 for OFFSET and LIMIT in DATA and RESULT tabs. Now up to 15 digits are allowed.
* Use of ‘compressed protocol’ is now default for new connections. Our test tell that the positive effect of using it can be huge when it should be used and the negative effect when using it, when it should not, is very small.