Changes (as compared to 8.4 beta1) include:
* The file menu has been reorganized to comply with standards. Note that to insert from a file into an open editor tab you must now use the context menu item from the editor. Such menu item in the context menu was also added with this release.
* Added menu items (for exports and ‘copy to other..’) to table-level in Object Browser.
* Schema Optimizer did not handle the auto_increment flag. Underlying reason was that MySQL ‘Procedure Analyse()’ does not. We now retrieve this information otherwise.
* Sorting in RESULT tab did not handle BIT types properly. Now such type is sorted as an integer. Also we fixed a few more minor bugs with sorting in RESULT tab.
* When the database context was changed by user between execution of same SELECT-query by clicking ‘refresh’ an empty RESULT tab displayed, what was confusing. Also it was possible to crash SQLyog from this empty RESULT tab. Now we print an error in MESSAGES tab in such case and no RESULT tab displays.
* GUI fixes.