Changes (as compared to beta 1) include:
* Added a context menu to Query Builder canvas.
* Opening a file from ‘recent files’ list could crash SQLyog if a Query Builder or Schema Designer tab was selected and the file specified was not a valid XML file for that tab. This bug was introduced in beta 1.
* When calling a Stored Procedure with more than one SELECT statement from ‘Notifications Services’ only one result set was sent by mail.
* The sja.log file had no line-breaks between what was recorded for two jobs.
* On multi-monitor system resizable dialogues could open on the wrong monitor. New implementation is like this: on multi-monitor systems main program dialogue and ‘first child dialogue’ (example: ALTER TABLE) will open where they were closed (if possible), second and higher child dialogues (example: table advanced properties) will always open on top of its ‘parent’ dialogue. Non-resizable dialogues (such as confirmation boxes) will always open on top of their ‘parent’.
* GUI fixes – mostly related to new features added in beta1.