Change (as compared to 8.2) include:
* Now SJA will also send mail alert if job aborted due to MySQL error. Before it was only internal SJA error.
* The local port used by SSH-tunneling will now be selected automatically. This will avoid conflicts in case multiple programs use SSH. Also with Data Sync from command-line/scheduler it was possible to use same port for both connections what would effectively sync a server with itself.
* Caption for ‘Parse’ button in Notification Services Wizard was changed to make it clear that it will actually execute the statement(s) entered. There is no way to let the server parse a statement except for executing it.
* Connection windows for SSH connections will now list SSH host details in the title bar.
* Tooltips for an icon will now list the keyboard shortcut performing same action.
* Continously clicking the ‘Calculate’ button in Schema Optimizer in a fast manner could crash SQLyog.
* The keyword.db file (used by auto-complete and syntax highlighting) is now read only. Various validators for Windows7-compatibility would report that SQLyog wrote to “Program Files” folder at runtime (what it did not).
* When copying to clipboard an out of memory error could occur also when there was enough memory.
* The table menu will now indicate what storage engine is currently used for the table.
* Other small GUI fixes
* Note that this beta1 ships with the 8.2 documentation/help file unchanged (and thus a few screenshots are not up to date).