Changes (as compared to beta 1) include:
* A calculation error could cause export tools to create BULK INSERT statements larger than specified by user.
* Import External Data Tool will now always map any autoincrement type from ODBC sources to a MySQL autoincrement integer. Before this datatypes that could autoincrement on source but not in MySQL (example: a SQL Server ‘decimal autoincrement’) failed to import.
* Now Import External Data Tool will convert SQL Server ‘GETDATE()’ to MySQL ‘now()’. Before this an error occurred at import with GETDATE()’s.
* Schema Sync will now query Information_Schema for a VIEW definition. MySQL sometimes returns ‘databasename.viewname’ and not just ‘viewname’ when using SHOW CREATE.
* Fixed a Object Browser flickering issue when refreshing.
* The fix in 8.15 for the issue that Windows Vista and higher could warn that SQLyog was not properly installed was not complete. It could still happen.