This maintenance release of SQLyog, MySQL GUI introduces a new feature – REGEX search in Object Browser – and adds a few bug fixes.
Changes as compared to MySQL GUI 12.4.1 include:
* The tunneler file for HTTP-tunnel has been updated with this release and must be replaced on the server. Earlier HTTP-tunnel required PCRE-support in the server-side PHP-environment. Now it does not.
* Search function in Object Browser now supports regular expressions.
* Fixed a rare connection failure using SSH-tunnel to specific BSD systems.
* Removed unnecessary virtual column check for older servers with no support for this.
* Fixed a crash when a menu-item, that is disabled in read-only mode , was clicked with no active connection tab.
* In Scheduled Backup wizard renamed the ’Flush Master Logs’ -option to ‘Purge Binary Logs’. This is in order to comply with ‘mysldump’. Further removed ‘Flush Slave Log’ -option, as using it on a replication environment could break replication.