The SQLyog MySQL GUI 12.2.3 update has made some notable changes compared to the previous update. The introduction of User manager filter along with critical bug fixes have been covered in this release. SQLyog now has a larger click area around the separator/dividers between the various panes of the SQLyog main window which would be helpful in resizing the windows with touchscreens in particular.
Changes as compared to 12.2.2 include:
* User Manager filter: when some characters are typed for user in User Manager first match with same starting characters will be selected.
* “Ignore Definer” did not work if “Drop Table if exist” and “Ignore Definer” both were ticked in cases where only procedures and/or functions were copied to another database.
* The result of a multiline string in text mode displayed empty in case where the string started with a line break.
* For “wide” BIT(n) types “0”-bits (even significant ones) could be truncated away due to a bug in a string conversion algorithm.
* The Plink executable shipped with the 64 bit installer is now a 64 bit binary. Before it was 32 bit.
* The width of the dividers between the various panes of the SQLyog main window has been increased for better operability of resizing. This will be useful with touchscreens in particular.