* ‘session restore’ will now also restore the current default database for every connection to what is was when the program was closed.
* Added options to save and open session savepoints manually. The options are added to the file menu. This is working independently of the automatic session restore feature. With this it is possible to have a number of session savepoints for different use cases saved to the system.
* When one or more connections saved in a session savepoint failed to open, the connections were discarded. When the program was closed next time the automatic session savepoint would be overwritten, and all queries, schema designs and query designs belonging to affected connections would be lost. Now, when a connection fails, a copy of the automatic session savepoint file will be created and user will be prompted to copy it for future use (using the new option to open a savepoint manually).
* ‘copy database’ now has an option to create the target database.
* Wrong execution time could display in MESSAGES tab.