Changes (as compared to SQLyog MySQL GUI 11.33) include:
* Added a notifications area appearing in the lower part of Object Browser area. This will be used to communicate important information to users (example: critical bugs affecting version currently used). When no notifications are available or when there is no Internet connection to the notifications service, the area will not display.
* In Copy database, Export as SQL-Dump, Scheduled Backup and Schema Sync there is now an option to ignore/omit DEFINER-clause for database objects where it applies. Note that the target server will then create DEFINER as current SQLyog user when creating the object.
* Added fractional seconds support for relevant data types if server supports (MySQL does from 5.6.4 and MariaDB does from 5.3) in CREATE/ALTER TABLE as well as in ‘Import External Data’.
* Since version 11.0 SQLyog failed to read theme files other than the default ‘twilight’ theme.
* Copying into clipboard from MESSAGES tab could result in garbage characters.
* SSH usernames and passwords with a doublequote character were not escaped properly.