Changes (as compared to SQLyog MySQL GUI 11.32) include:
* Import External Data would map Oracle VARCHAR2 types to unneccesarily wide MySQL VARCHARs.
* Very long LONGBLOB/LONGTEXT values could fail to copy and export. This bug was introduced in 11.2. As this may affect backups, all users currently using 11.2+ are encouraged to upgrade.
* If a CHUNK setting was specified ‘copy table/database’ would only copy the number of rows specified as the CHUNK. This bug was introduced in 11.31.
* In exported HTML <style> tags were not always closed properly.
* No tooltip hovered for the ‘execute query’ icon.