Changes (as compared to SQLyog MySQL GUI 11.3) include:
* Restoring connections is now faster with multiple connections. Each connection is restored in a separate thread.
* Added support (in syntax highlighting and autocomplete) for a number of keywords added in recent MySQL versions.
* ESC key did not work in confirmation dialog in editor after reaching end of the document.
* The keyboard shortcut Ctrl+R now sets focus on the active tab In Result Pane.
* Copy database/table will now use the CHUNK setting in preferences. Before only ‘backup as SQL dump’ did and ‘copy ..’ used a fixed CHUNK size of 1000 rows in the LIMIT clause. We had reports that 1000 rows could sometimes be too much for the HTTP buffer to handle with HTTP tunnel on some webserver environments.
* With HTTP-tunnel a malformed XML data stream could in rare cases crash SQLyog.
* When a SSH connection had applied a database filter, using that connection either as source or as the target for ‘copy database to other host’ the copy operation would fail with an invalid database name..