Changes (as compared to SQLyog MySQL GUI 11.26) include:
* 11.25 introduced a dependency on the VC++ redistributable for some Windows platform(s). If the redistributable was not installed SQLyog would not start. Affected was Windows 2008 Server r2 (at least).
* Another dependency was introduced in 11.26 affecting Wine. Also here SQLyog could fail to start.
* Fixed a rare case where connection to a SSH daemon failed while copying a database.
* Fixed a crash in SJA when “To email” recipient was not specified in the job file.
* With SSL connection the ‘helper connection’ opened in order to stop a running query would not use SSL. As a consequence the server could refuse this ‘helper connection’.
* When SQLyog was closed immediately after a ‘copy database’ operation and reopened by ‘connections restore’ only the database copied in previous session would display in Object Browser for the connection. Only SSH-connections were affected.
* SQLyog now uses “ALTER VIEW” statement instead of DROP and CREATE VIEW statements for ALTER VIEW operation.