Changes (as compared to 11.2) include:
* The interface for restoring connections from previous session introduced in 11.2 has been changed due to user requests. There is now no popup dialog at startup, but instead a setting in tools .. preferences .. ‘others’ tab.
* Fixed a rare crash in HTTP-tunnel typically happening when copying huge databases or tables. Exact details of this crash would depend on the environment.
* LOAD DATA LOCAL would hang indefinitely if a non-existing file was specified as argument. This bug was introduced in version 11.2.
* In Schema Sync a comma could be missing before a COLLATE clause thus resulting in an invalid SQL statement.
* A very large .zip archive generated by Scheduled Backup could fail to open due to a checksum error.
* MySQL 3.23 and 4.0 servers are no longer supported and a connection attempt to such will be denied..