Changes (as compared to 11.1 beta 1) include:
* Added an option in the Connection Manager to keep a connection alive by pinging the server (using mysql_ping() ) at a user-specified interval.
1. This should only be used if setting a high session timeout does not prevent disconnection
2. There could be a small lag if a query is executed at the exact same time as the ping. This is because the ping has to finish executing before the query can be executed.
3. The interval specified should be the highest possible interval which still prevents disconnection.
* COLLATE clause was not handled properly in Schema Sync
* If the difference between the structure of 2 tables was only the character set, then Schema Sync could incorrectly generate a comma in the alter table statement.