Changes (as compared to 11.01) include:
* Encoding of all passwords in all job files in the same way that the passwords are encoded in the SQLyog.ini file. The job files created with version 11.1 will not work with previous versions of SQLyog/SJA. However, job files created with older versions of SQLyog will work with the new version.
* A setting in the connection manager for enabling the MySQL Cleartext Authentication Plugin. This sends the password in clear text and is to be used only if the user has a secure connection and a specific need for this. For example, if the server has PAM authentication enabled, then the password needs to be sent in clear text.
* Incorrect mapping of the double data type when importing from access in import external data.
* Fixed a crash which would occur while dropping an index when table data was in focus – introduced in v10.
* In Visual Data Compare, an incorrect query could be generated if the primary key column was not the first column in the table – introduced in v10.5.
* Changes in the order of execution of statements when opening a new connection. Now the user specified init-command(s) will be executed after SQLyog’s init-command(s).