Changes (as compared to 10.5) include:
* Executing a SQL-statement with a comment inside could cause the Query Profiler to send an incorrect EXPLAIN statement – thus raising a syntax error. This bug was introduced in 10.5.
* Accessing Visual Data Compare could raise the error ‘Could not connect to SJA’ on systems/user accounts with limited access to write to installation folder. The reason is that Visual Data Compare attempted to create temporary files in installation folder. They are now created in user’s ‘User Profile’.
* If the ‘Custom Filter’ or ‘Foreign Key Lookup’ dialog was open SQLyog did not appear in the list displayed by Windows ALT+TAB dialog.
* With (only) a view/procedure/function/trigger selected in Object Browser the ‘Backup database as SQL dump’ dialog did not open. This bug has existed since version 6.5.
* Fixed an issue in SJA mails with HTML-encoding of “<” and “>” -characters where they were not used for specifying HTML tags.
* Specific operations by user in the GUI could cause ‘Export as SQL Dump’ to show database objects of another database than expected.