Changes (as compared to 10.2) include:
* The list of connections in Connection Manager can now be managed by typing directly in the ‘dropdown’. What is typed acts as a ‘prefix search’ and first connection name starting with the prefix will be selected. This applies to both the Connection Manager of the main program as well as SJA wizards.
* Filter is implemented in the Schema Synchronization dialog for filtering tables and other objects. This is a ‘exact match filter’. However SQL-wildcards (“_” and “%”) may be used.
* Added a filter option to MESSAGES tab. You may show only queries returning a result set, queries not returning a result set, queries returning errors or queries returning warnings only as well as queries returning either warnings or errors. Also MESSAGES tab will now display the (first 128 characters of the) query.
* F6 shortcut did not open ALTER TABLE/DATABASE when the focus was outside the Object Browser .
* Adding ‘%’ to the filter string in ‘custom filter’ was not handled properly and could result in wrong results. This was introduced in version 10.0 .
* It is now default for new connections to use the GLOBAL sql_mode for the connection. But user may still specify whatever sql_mode he wants.