Changes (as compared to 10.11) include:
* With specific settings for GUI appearance (DATA tab in lower pane, ‘autorefresh DATA tab on focus’ enabled) switching from one connection to another and back would reset filter in the first connection. This was introduced in 10.11.
* Editing data from GRID and pressing arrow-up/down key could scroll the view a full page. Also this was introduced in 10.11.
* ‘Export table as .. SQL’ from RESULT tab generated invalid SQL if the tab was in ‘read-only’ state. This was introduced in 10.0. Also ‘Export table as .. SQL’ has now been disabled for multi-table result sets. This is an old issue, but exporting data from multiple tables to SQL never made sense .
* SQL Formatter would add whitespace around non-ASCII characters in identifiers and aliases.
* The rowcount displayed in status line is now a count of rows available in current DATA/RESULT tab. Before it was the number of rows fetched from MySQL with the last executed SELECT query for that tab and did not reflect INSERTS and DELETES executed later from GUI. Also when a filter is used, the display will show the rowcount after applying filter. It did not before in RESULT tab.
* Small GUI fixes.