Changes (as compared to 8.1 RC1) include:
* INFO tab/HTML option had added more information.
* The SELECT-part of a CREATE VIEW statement in INFO tab will now be formatted. Also the ‘SQL-preview’ in CREATE/ALTER TABLE dialogue will now be formatted.
* Drastically improved the speed of exports (typically 3-4 times faster). This refer to exports as CSV, XML ,HTML, Excel XML and SQL. But note: no change with ‘export as SQL-dump’ and ‘scheduled backup’.
* Added ‘scheduled backup’ option to Object Browser context menu.
* Some reorganisations of menus, improved captions and explanations in dialogues and wizards etc.
* The dialogue for defining SET/ENUM types introduced in beta1 did not prevent duplicate entries.
* Removed redundant SPACES in CREATE statements. These SPACES could cause formatting to garble when copying (to a web form for instance).
* Lots of fixes for small (mostly GUI-related) issues reported internally.