Changes (as compared to 8.04) include:
* User Management icon was re-introduced in the Icon Bar.
* The SET NULL checkbox in BLOB VIEWER will now uncheck automatically when user types into the BLOB VIEWER window.
* SQLyog could crash when retrieving binary data over a HTTP-connection.
* Fixed a crash when updating from the RESULT tab (details: a pointer used internally could contain an invalid value).
* When multiple reconnects took place in ‘copy database/table’ with short intervals various issues could occur – including a program crash.
* Also this release contains a large number of GUI-releated fixes including fixes for painting issues and Object Browser issues related fixes. Also the Object Browser fixes in 8.04 introduced new issues that were now also fixed.
Also note that fix for the binary data issue with HTTP-tunnelling has made it necessary to update the Tunneller again.