Changes (as compared to 8.04 beta 1) include:
* When a GRID cell is only partly visible, doubleclicking it will move the grid position so that cell/row will become visible (before it worked like that with singleclick – we changed to doubleclick as this is a de facto standard in such grids – in Excel for instance).
* The copy database/table dialogue will now display detailed information about number of objects copied.
* Fixed some flickering issues and other small issues in Schema Designer.
* When clicking the database dropdown in the connection manager of SJA wizards the mouse pointer did not change to an ‘wait state’ pointer while list of databases was fetched from the server, what could give user an impression of SQLyog ‘hanging’ .
* Progress bar improvement with “Export as SQL dump” (similar to “Restore from SQL dump” as of beta 1).
* The prevention to UPDATE binary data introduced in beta 1 was not functional for TEXT types. Also a correction/clarification: for BLOB types there is currently no such prevention (in order to support images).