Changes (as compared to first 7.5 RC) include:
* Query Profiler .. Status Variables will now also display specific global variables. This is useful in particular for understanding InnoDB related issues. Note that if other clients than SQLyog use this server this information may not be useful (as it will be affected by what the other clients are doing).
* Query Profiler sent redundant and unnecessary statements to the server. This has now been cleaned up.
* Fixed an issue where Blob Viewer was showing garbled characters for uft8 data (but in GRID text appeared properly). This was an issue with a WIN32 API function not returning a proper utf8 string. We do not use that function any more, but use our own code instead.
* Fixed a crash while cancelling Migration operation.
* The display “total x of y rows” in status bar (introduced earlier in the 7.5 tree) has been removed/reverted. It affected performance too much with large InnoDB tables (where ‘rowcount’ can be very slow).