Changes (as compared to first RC) include:
* It was not possible to create the Primary Key on <target> with the Migration tool if using option to import using a user-specified query.
* Dropping a table ON which a TRIGGER was defined did not refresh the TRIGGERs folder for the database in the Object Browser.
* The display in Object Browser could garble if program was minimized/maximized while a query was running.
* Right-clicking a only partially visible cell in DATA/RESULT tab would not select properly.
* The CREATE USER privilege (introduced in MySQL 5.03) was not handled by SQLyog user management.