Changes as compared to 7.1 beta2 include:
* Stop option implemented in data tab. This is in particular useful if accidentially the ‘show all’ option was selected for a huge table.
* Added an icon in data tab tool bar indicating if current display is filtered. Also from this icon ‘reset filter’ can be applied directly.
* Added option in Schema Sync to compare all objects or compare only tables.
* Now the result tab displays the query as a ribbon at the bottom. This is useful where more queries are executed from the same editor tab.
* Refresh option included for show variables, show processlist and show status.
* Changed functionality for shortcut F3; now it pops up ‘Find’ dialog (before it was for keyboard shortcut dialog – F12 is used for this now).
* Now also ‘manage privileges’ dialogue is resizable. From now resizable dialogues have a ‘gripper’ icon in right bottom corner.
* Fixed an escaping bug in Data Sync.
* Fixed an issue with WHERE clause in Data Sync.
* Proxy authentication details were not written correctly to jobfile by SJA wizards.
* Since 7.0 the WHERE clause defined by user in migration wizard was not written to jobfile.
* In Wine Schema Sync could generate an erroneous sync script (specific functions on Wine functioned slightly different than the original Win32 API).
* The sync script generated by Schema Sync could fail when a change in columns used for Foreign Key(s) (or a change with the Foreign Key itself) was attempted.