* Query tabs can now be navigated with Ctrl+pgup and Ctrl+pgdn keyboard shortcuts.
* A query tab can now be closed with Alt+L keyboard shortcut.
* Autocomplete now supports alias in UPDATE and DELETE statements.
* Program dialogues for schema sync, create/alter table, manage indexes (including sub-dialogues) and manage foreign keys (including sub-dialogues) are now resizable.
* Added a movable ‘splitter’ between the object area and the script area in schema sync dialogue.
* Preferences dialogue was redesigned.
* Added an option to ‘Automatically refresh DATA tab on focus’. This was the program behavior before 7.0. In 7.0 to 7.02 it was not. Now it is optional.
* Shift+click is now functional for multiple selection everywhere in GRIDS (before it was only in result/table data tabs).
* ‘show in text’ (Ctrl+L) is now functional for both DATA tab and RESULT tab.
* The GRID would truncate the display of strings longer than 511 characters.
* When a user-defined DELIMITER and a comment occured close to another in the program editor, the editor tokenizer component could fail to identify exactly where a statement began and ended.
* Data Sync could fail with a table having no Primary Key, but more Unique Keys, if the same column was used for defining more than one of the Unique Keys of the table. This was introduced with the new Data Sync code of 7.0 (before 7.0 Unique Keys were not used by data Sync at all – only Primary Keys were).
* Fixed a number of GUI related issues.