Changes as compared to version 6.56 include:
* New GRID design (’zebra’ Office 2007 style) for easier navigation.
* Multiple selection in GRIDs with SHIFT+CLICK.
* Improved Data Synchronization. Now typically 2-8 times faster than before depending on data. Option to generate a SQL sync script was added.
* Drastically improved the speed of exports.
* New more user friendly design for the Schema Synchronisation (renamed from Structure Synchonisation). Various filter (’hide and ignore’) options were added. Also a long-running Schema Sync compare task can now be stopped.
* Added automatic and manual update check.
* A backup script backing up all databases could fail to restore VIEWs referencing another database than the one where the VIEW was.
* Around 50 other small (mostly GUI-related) fixes for issues reported by users.
NB: Please note that as this 7.0 release is a major new release, a new registration code is required for the ENTERPRISE version. Registered users that still have free upgrades can retrieve their new code from our Customer Portal.