Changes (as compared to version 7.01) include:
* If a reconnect took place shortly after ‘Compare’ button in Schema..
I recently came across this article listing SourceForge Community Choice Awards Winners 2008:
Changes (as compared to version 7.0) include:
* When SQLyog tried to reconnect while exporting a crash could occur…
Changes as compared to version 6.56 include:
* New GRID design (’zebra’ Office 2007 style) for easier navigation..
Changes (as compared to first RC) include:
* Drastically improved the speed of exports.
* Added an option to stop a long-running Schema Synchronization compare task
* Fixed an issue with..
In this BLOG post I will concentrate on the achievements with data synchronization with SQLyog 7.0 (beta 1 released just before ..
* New GRID design (‘zebra’ Office 2007 style) for easier navigation.
* Multiple selection in GRIDs with SHIFT+CLIC..
SQLyog 7.0 beta 1 is about to be released very soon (we are ‘polishing’ on details at the moment). This release includes comple..
* Structure Sync could miss the concluding quote around column comments. This bug was introduced in 6.5.