We are delighted to announce the release of SQLyog 10.0. The version number makes this release very special. We must say the journey from SQLyog 1.0 to 10.0 was very exciting and rewarding. SQLyog was first released in 2002 as a MySQL GUI. Now we are a decade away from the first release. During the course of time, we have introduced tons of features taking SQLyog beyond the definition of a GUI. We couldn’t have done it without your encouragement and patronage. A big thank you for being with us in this endeavour.
Listed below are the features and enhancements introduced in this release:
- Refreshing modern looks. We redesigned the user interface with a soothing color palette. We call it Twilight. You can also design your own themes and there is an option to switch to your default desktop theme as well.
- The data tab is now moved to the upper pane. With this, all important tabs are in the upper pane and you can see more of what you want to see, and more than one table data can be opened under the same connection.
- Schema synchronization logic is optimized and now it is up to 100 times faster for large schemas.
- Introduced many keyboard shortcuts for power users.
- Added an option for multi-column sorting and filtering of table data.
- Many more usability enhancements and bug fixes.
Please refer to the version history for detailed release notes.
SQLyog customers can download SQLyog 10.x GA from the Customer Area. Please make sure to get the new registration keys for SQLyog 10.x from the Customer Area.
To evaluate SQLyog 10.x GA please download a 30-day Trial.
We are very excited about this release, and hope that you will like it. We would love to hear from you!