Changes as compared to beta1 include:
* Also BLOB-viewer is now resizable.
* Added keyboard shortcut (F6) for Edi..
* Query tabs can now be navigated with Ctrl+pgup and Ctrl+pgdn keyboard shortcuts.
* A query tab can now be closed w..
Changes (as compared to version 7.01) include:
* If a reconnect took place shortly after ‘Compare’ button in Schema..
Changes (as compared to version 7.0) include:
* When SQLyog tried to reconnect while exporting a crash could occur…
Changes as compared to version 6.56 include:
* New GRID design (’zebra’ Office 2007 style) for easier navigation..
Changes (as compared to first RC) include:
* Drastically improved the speed of exports.
* Added an option to stop a long-running Schema Synchronization compare task
* Fixed an issue with..
In this BLOG post I will concentrate on the achievements with data synchronization with SQLyog 7.0 (beta 1 released just before ..
* New GRID design (‘zebra’ Office 2007 style) for easier navigation.
* Multiple selection in GRIDs with SHIFT+CLIC..
* Structure Sync could miss the concluding quote around column comments. This bug was introduced in 6.5.