Changes (as compared to beta 2 ) include:
* Added an option in GUI to specify a sql_mode for the connection as well as for using the GLOBAL mode for the SESSION. The ” (’empty’) SESSION mode is default for new connections, but you may change from Connections Manager ‘advanced’ tab.
* Added CTRL+ALT+L keyboard shortcut for switching GRID and FORM mode.
* Scrolling has been improved while multiple result sets are present.
* When formatting multiple SQL queries SQLyog removed empty lines between queries.
* There was no option not to save connection details when connecting with new connection details. The Connection Manager fix in 8.7 missed that point.
* Sometimes the text view in result tab would truncate the last line of the data. This was introduced in 8.8 Beta2.
* ‘Notifications Services’ was renamed to ‘SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool’