Changes (as compared to 8.4 beta3) include:
* Drastically improved the speed of the auto-complete option to show suggestion while typing.
* Save dialog when closing a connection now has ‘yes to all’ and ‘no to all’ options.
* Very long strings containing the ‘_’ or the ‘\’ character could cause a buffer overrun when looking up a match in the auto-complete database. Windows would then terminate SQLyog.
* Fixed a rare issue where access to a port (to be used for a SSH tunnel) was erroneously blocked by SQLyog before it was reserved. Even SQLyog itself could then not use it and connection would fail.
* Selecting from the connections dropdown in connection manager using keyboard was not functional.
* The MySQL keywords PROFILE and PROFILES were not considered as keywords by the SQLyog editor and auto-complete.
* New row(s) added in GRID in DATA tab did not display when shifting to TEXT-mode. A refresh was necessary.
* Also sorting in GRID in RESULT tab (as introduced in 8.4 beta 1) did not have effect for TEXT-mode immediately.