Changes (as compared to beta 1) include:
* Auto-complete and syntax highlighting did not recognize keywords archive, blackhole, federated, example, maria, pbxt, federatedx, falcon and mrg_myisam.
* Notifications Services/’Send Query to Email address’ option did not send a mail if an error occurred. Now a mail listing the error will be sent.
* We did not validate client-side if user specified a default value for an auto-increment column.
* The automatic selection of local port to be used with SSH-tunnelling (as introduced with beta 1) did not work properly on Wine.
* In DATA and RESULT tab the context menu was only working from GRID-cells. Now it also does from GRID headers and ‘whitespace’ in the tabs.
* Other small GUI fixes.
* Note that this beta 2 ships with the 8.2 documentation/help file unchanged (and thus a few screenshots are not up to date).
* This release ships with an updated tunneler file for HTTP-tunneling. In the old tunneler file functions were used that are depreciated in PHP 5.3x.
* The ‘Objects’ menu was renamed to ‘Others’