Changes (as compared to 8.15 beta) include:
* Copy database/table from a 3.x or 4.0 server to a more recent server failed with column names containing special characters.
* If a sqlyog.ini files exists in installation folder it should be copied to ‘AppData’ folder. This is required for upgrading from versions before 6.06. However with latest releases an empty file was created in ‘AppData’.
* The ‘Import External Data Tool’ could truncate strings when importing data from a 4D database. It is actually a bug in the 4D ODBC driver but we found a workaround.
* SSL-connections failed if authentication keys were created with cipher option.
* SQL-exports generated INSERTS for MERGE and FEDERATED tables.
* In INFO-tab/text-mode we will now not highlight ‘string literals’. A comment with an odd number of quotes would make following lines display with ‘string literal’ highlighting/coloring.
* When connected with SSH-tunelling to a Windows machine with Cygwin SSHD the bash.exe process created for each connection did not close again.
* CREATE TABLE .. advanced options did not set some create-options to ‘default’