Changes as compared to beta1 include:
* Also BLOB-viewer is now resizable.
* Added keyboard shortcut (F6) for Edit Index.
* The behaviour of Ctrl+R shourtcut was slightly changed. It will now position cursor inside the active tab in Result pane. Before it was functional only with DATA tab and RESULT tabs.
* A tab in the Query pane (a Query tab, a Schema Designer tab and a Query Buider tab) can now be closed with Alt+L keyboard shortcut.
* In certain situations Schema Sync would generate CHANGE-clauses for a column that basically did nothing (changing column to what it was). This is now ‘cleaned up’.
* Favorites are now displayed using Scintilla editor component. For statements with complex formatting this makes the preview more readable.
* Added tab-navigation (for query tabs) entries in Edit-menu. Also the active Query tab can now be closed from menu.
* ‘Find’ is now possible in DATA tab in text-mode (just like it was in RESULT tab).